Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Two Gingers don't make a right.....

I've held this theory for quite a while now, two gingers don't make a right. Did you see what I did there? Anyway, gingers, or red-headed people, shouldn't mate, shift, score, make-out with each other. Now the political correctness brigade can hold their horses, because I am , in fact a ginger myself. I'm not sure quite why I hold this theory other than the blatent fact that it is just wrong, plain wrong. Firstly, they look like brother and sister, secondly, and most importantly, think of the kids. If there is any hint of ginger heritage at all, the child is nearly doomed to a life of slagging. Imagine if there were two sets of ginger genes at work, what sort of monster would that create. The imagery of David Lynch's Eraserhead comes to mind ?

No comments:

Post a Comment